Are you still spending more time at home than you have in the past? Whether you’re still sheltering in place or working from home we have discovered that it’s the little things that make a difference in your day. Things like a simple cup of coffee!
If you’re a coffee fanatic like we are here are three fun tips to make your at-home drinks taste better than ever!
- Invest in a milk frother. You can find some as inexpensive as $9 on Amazon. Warmed, frothed milk adds a sense of elevation to your coffee experience.
- Get adventurous; Research local coffee roasters in your area! Support local businesses by buying your beans directly from them. Many places are offering delivery services during this time! Here are some of our favorite Atlanta area coffee roasters to shop from:
- Make your own flavored syrup for super tasty drinks. Here is my go-to recipe. All you need is
- 2 ½ cups of water
- 2 cups of white sugar
- ⅔ cup of brown syrup
- 4 tablespoons of your favorite vanilla extract.
- Combine the sugars and water in a saucepan. Boil for at least 10 minutes. Let cool. When the mixtures has cooled, add the vanilla extract and stir well. Store in your favorite airtight bottle or glass container.
Happy Coffee Drinking!